Are you seeking the fastest and easiest way to spice your dull space up? Flooring is the answer. It is a crucial part of interior design that affects your space's physical (flooring quality) and visual (flooring design) aspects. Thus, take your flooring projects seriously so you don't risk the safety and ambiance of your home.
There are many routes to take when it comes to flooring renovations. You can choose from various flooring types and designs. However, having a lot of options can also be a disadvantage, especially if they all look promising. So let's narrow down your options. What is the easiest, fastest, and best way to spice up a dull space?
We recommend using bold patterns of peel and stick tiles for floor renovations. It's one of the newest and most popular trends in flooring design. They are easy to install, affordable, and come in various designs that add some pizzazz to your home! This article looks at five peel and stick tiles with flashy designs but are still pretty easy on the eyes.
5 Flashy Peel and Stick Floor Tile Designs for a Quick, Easy, and Pretty Floor Renovation
Looking to renovate your floors with a 'wow' factor? Vibrant peel and stick tiles might be the solution for you! Aside from their striking designs, they're also quick to install and affordable, perfect for a busy home on a budget. If you're considering peel and stick tiles for your next floor renovation, check out five of our favorite options below.
1) OhMyTiles Checkered Green Emerald Peel and Stick Tiles
Let's begin this list with green, green tiles of home! The OhMyTiles Checkered Emerald Tiles combine retro and modern graphics in a flashy effect that will surely bring some energy to your space.
- The detailed, high-quality design is handmade from premium vinyl and decal materials.
- You can install these tiles easily on both walls (removable adhesive) and floors (high-track adhesive).
- They're easy to clean, sturdy, and resistant to weather and water.
- They also come with a laminated layer for UV and scratch protection. This will help extend the life of the tile sticker, particularly for outdoor use.
- Each box comes with 24 or 48 pieces and three sizing options.
- These tiles are thinner and less bright than advertised.
2) FloorPops Sevilla Gray Peel and Stick Floor Tiles
These tiles also use a vintage floor pattern but with neutral colors. If you're fond of the flashy shades of gray, these FloorPops tiles are perfect for your project!
- Fill the ambiance with star and clover Moroccan-inspired patterns. The neutral palette gives your space a cool, elegant, and energetic feel.
- It's easy to install and won't require specific tools or grout. You can also trim the tiles effortlessly using a utility knife.
- These waterproof peel and stick tiles for the floor are washable.
- They're made from virgin vinyl added with a textured low luster finish for durability.
- Includes 10 pieces per 10 sheets.
- 12 x 12 in. tile dimensions
- Weighs 5.75 lbs.
- A quick fix, but not for long-term and permanent flooring.
- As with most self-adhesive tiles, they might need extra glue to stick well and stay in place.
3) Achim Home Furnishings Diamond Tan Self-Adhesive Tiles
These Diamond Tan tiles from Achim Home Furnishings don't look like your typical flashy flooring design. However, it has a unique pattern that catches attention.
- These square tiles have a white and tan retro-inspired theme that gives your space a luxurious and bold ambiance.
- A shiny, elegant quality for an affordable price.
- Easy to install and has decent adhesion strength.
- Includes 20 sq. ft. tiles (20 pcs) per box.
- 12 x 12 x 0.06 in. tile dimensions
- 1.5 mm thick
- Requires basic tools for best results (e.g., straight edge, utility knife, and tape measure).
- The edges might curl up as soon as the tiles dry.
- Some users still had to add extra glue to secure the adhesion.
4) Snazzy Decal A35 Vinyl Tiles
Would you like to take a trip to the flower fields at home? These peel and stick vinyl tiles from Snazzy Decal will make you feel like you're stepping into a stunning, vintage garden!
- These gorgeous and vibrant flower pattern tiles are handmade.
- The tiles are constructed from vinyl, PVC, decal, and sticker materials with UV protection for scratch resistance and extra durability.
- You can easily install them on various surfaces, such as floors, walls (painted or drywall), glasses, fireplaces, metal surfaces, backsplash, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- These tiles are water-resistant, perfect for splash zones like kitchens and showers.
- Easy to install and trim to fit.
- The company provides video tutorials for wall and floor installations on its official website.
- Tile measurement can be tricky if you're inexperienced. Thus, the tiles might not fit well in the intended area.
5) Ben and Jonah Simple Elegance Losas Mosaic LV Tiles
The last item on the list gives off the 'messy kind of art' vibe. You can also call it Terrazzo-inspired floors, a popular design trend mixing marble, quartz, glass, and granite materials. The flashy Losas Mosaic Tiles from Ben and Jonah will brighten up your dull space!
- This artistic flooring design incorporates an unlimited color palette which can be a lasting first impression on many.
- These Terrazzo floors are affordable and low-maintenance.
- They look great in almost any room at home, including kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, basements, or foyers.
- They're resistant to water, stains, and scratches.
- Comes in 20 pieces per package (20 sq. ft.)
- A tile dimension of 12 x 12 in.
- 1.2 mm thick
- Weighs 9 lbs.
- The adhesive backing of these tiles is good but still not the best.
- Some tiles might have damaged corners, albeit not that visible.
Make Your Dull Days Bright With A Flashy Floor
Do you have a boring, old floor that needs a quick and bright upgrade? Then high-quality peel and stick floor tiles are your go-to! They're easy to apply and maintain and offer plenty of vibrant design options for your space. So walk to better, brighter days with a bold and pretty flooring design!
Which of the five peel and stick tiles is your favorite? We hope it works well for your flooring renovation! Perhaps, do you want to know more about peel and stick flooring? Browse our site categories for product reviews, buying guides, flooring tools, and other information.