Keeping your floors clean and shiny eats away a huge chunk of your time. But sometimes, regular sweeping isn't enough to free your floors from dust and dirt. Isn't it frustrating to see a dull flooring surface? Don't worry. We're here to help find a solution to clean your flooring more efficiently.
In this blog post, we'll take a more detailed look into some of the best vacuum cleaners available. Pet fur, children's toy, hair, dust, and dirt are no match for these cleaners. Take note of the details so you can choose one for your floor cleaning remedy.
The Popular Picks: Top 3 Floor Vacuums for Your Floors
There are an endless number of vacuum models available in the market today. There are cordless ones, multi-purpose vacuums, and heavy-duty ones. But which one of these machines is worth investing in? Which one is best for your hard floors, carpets, and even furniture?
To help you with your search, we've picked the best vacuum cleaners most popular with homeowners like yourself! Let's look at the pros and cons of these vacuum cleaners and see if they are suitable for your cleaning needs.
1. LG A907GMS CordZero Stick Vacuum
This brand is one of the most famous names when it comes to home appliances. The LG cordless hard floor vacuum promises a clean floor and long usage time. Below are the many features of this vacuum cleaner.
- The LG A907GMS CordZero has a smart inverter motor that promises a great suction force to remove all dirt and debris from your flooring. In addition, the motor's power is backed up with a 10-year warranty so you can enjoy this vacuum for a long time.
- The vacuum comes with two rechargeable batteries in the pack. With its quick-release feature, you can easily swap the batteries when you need them. The removable battery allows you to use the machine in cordless mode all the time.
- The vacuum has different suction modes and allows you to configure them with a swipe of your thumb. You switch the modes back and forth with ease so you can clean without interruption.
- The canister that collects the dirt is hard to empty, especially when the contents are pet furs and long hair. Many users report that the hair gets entangled with the filter, and you need to pull it out manually. In other cases, you need to pluck it out with a stick or scissors just to loosen the hair, which can be a hassle for some users.
2. Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson boasts a robust lineup of vacuum cleaners, another famous brand for cleaning appliances. But today, we'll take a close look at the Dyson Cyclone V10 and see what excellent features it can give homeowners. This cordless vacuum cleaner for carpet and hard floor is the one to beat.
- The V10 has a new and improved torque driver cleaner head. This new driver guarantees it collects and cleans 25% more than other Dyson models. Furthermore, it has an advanced filter that collects even the smallest dust particles to improve the air quality inside your home.
- The Dyson Cyclone is lightweight, and you can easily maneuver it with one hand. This vacuum is also compatible with cleaning high areas like your walls and ceiling. Furthermore, you can transform the vacuum into a handheld to clean your upholstery.
- The Dyson can deep clean your carpet. With its powerful suction, even the ground-in dirt has no escape. Moreover, you can quickly empty the collection bin with a simple push of a button. Efficient, quick, and clean.
- The best part of this vacuum is its wall dock, which helps you store it without taking up space. In addition, the wall dock act as the vacuum charger. No need for cords! Your vacuum is always ready to use when you need it.
- Some customer reports receiving faulty parts that come with the vacuum. A customer said the motor stop running after a few months of use, even with regular changing of filter. Other customers report faulty batteries that won't charge.
3. HIZERO F803 Ultimate Clean Bionic Smart Vacuum Cleaner
The HIZERO F803 is a fusion of a cordless mop and hard floor vacuum. You'll be surprised by how versatile this vacuum is. This intelligent vacuum cleaner is a multi-surface device that cleans not just dust but all the possible trash you can imagine.
- This vacuum is the all-in-one cleaning tool must-have for your home. It can sweep, mop, dry, and vacuum all dirt and mess on your floors. Furthermore, it effectively cleans all surfaces, tiles, laminate flooring, vinyl, hardwood, and stone. Name it. This device can clean it.
- This vacuum has a unique water flowing system that enables you to use clean water on your surfaces. Furthermore, the vacuum can suck in whether it's dry or wet debris. This vacuum can clean it from dirt, dust, or accidentally spilled drink or food.
- The vacuum has a built-in waste management system. Solid and liquid waste has a designated container you can dispose of properly and cleanly. This feature also helps your trash filter prevent clogging so you can use the device seamlessly.
- This smart device has a built-in alarm that alerts the users that the tank's collection is at full capacity. The device is a powerful machine that works quietly, so you won't be able to disturb anyone while cleaning.
- You can use the vacuum for 60 minutes, but the charging time takes 3 to 4 hours before the device is fully charged again. It takes a long wait to use the device again, so make sure to charge the device every after use to ensure it has power when you need to use it.
- Among the list of vacuum cleaners, the HIZERO F803 Bionic is the most expensive one. This device cost a little over $700. If you are on a budget, other brands of vacuum cleaners cost less. Try to explore your options on cheaper brands or other cleaning tools.
Investing in an efficient cleaning tool will help you maintain the pristine condition of your flooring. Furthermore, it makes the tedious process of cleaning and buffing your floors quick and easy. These vacuum choices can clean a wide range of mess: from dust and dirt to bigger pieces, and some can even take care of water spills.
Make sure to choose a vacuum cleaner that will give your floors the best clean to make the cleaning process easier more you. Maintaining your hardwood floors has never been this easy. We hope these reviews on the best hard floor vacuum on the marketplace help you decide on your next purchase.
You can explore our other blogs for more cleaning essentials and tips on all types of flooring. Happy cleaning!